Project financing - financing of large investment projects and programs aimed at attracting advanced technologies to the republic, modernization and technical re-equipment of enterprises based on modern equipment, production of high-quality consumer goods, expanding the export potential of the republic, and servicing foreign economic activity.The financing of investment projects of ASIA ALLIANCE BANK is carried out on a contractual basis, subject to the principles of urgency, intended use, security, payment and repayment.
Investment loan conditions:
- Loan amount - is determined based on the needs of the credited event;
- Loan term - depending on the payback period of the project;
- Interest rate - set based on risks, sources of financing and other factors for the implementation of projects;
- Participation of the Borrower's own funds in the project - at least 25%;
Collateral - liquid collateral satisfying the Bank (real estate, equipment, vehicles, deposits, deposits, etc.) in the amount of at least 125% of the loan amount. If the collateral for the loan is provided in cash, it is accepted in the amount of at least 110% of the total loan amount.
List of documents for preliminary consideration of the project:
- Loan application; Basic documents of the borrower;
- Documents confirming the right of a person to sign a loan agreement on behalf of the borrower;
- Business plan indicating the forecast of cash receipts to the borrower's bank account (cash flow);
- The balance sheet (form No. 1) and the statement of financial performance (form No.2) of the borrower for the last reporting period submitted to the relevant state tax inspectorate;
- Acts of reconciliation of debts for a period of more than 90 days.
This list is not exhaustive for considering the issue of financing, and Bank employees may request other information and documents relating to the project under consideration.