Bank customers (holders of EMVcard) can send and receive money using the mobile application "PayMe" or mobile applications "CLICK". The cost of Service for Users is set in the volume of 2% (two percent) of the amount of each successful transfer.
Charges are made automatically from plastic card of the User at the time of money transfer. The recipient receives the full amount of the transfer. The cost of the Service is charged from the card of User in addition to the amount of the transfer.
1. Currency of transfer is the national currency - soum.
2. The minimum amount of transfer is 5 000 (five thousand) soums.
3. The maximum amount of transfer is – 1 000 000 (one million) soums.
4. Limitation on transfers – 5 000 000 (five million) soums in the total amount of reception on one bank plastic card within calendar month and 5 000 000 (five million) soums in the total amount of sending on one bank plastic card within calendar month.
5. Limitation on the number of transfers - unlimited (within the total amount allowed to be credited to one bank plastic card within calendar month).
6. In the context of the Service "Payme" it is not permitted to make transfers using corporate plastic cards.
На русском: Запущен сервис, позволяющий Пользователям осуществлять переводы денежных средств в национальной валюте с одной банковской пластиковой карты на другую в онлайн режиме с помощью Платежного инструмента «Payme» и «CLICK»