JSCB "ASIA ALLIANCE BANK" offers you a unique opportunity to become the owner of a plastic card with an individual design.
Now you can choose any of the variants of the image developed by us for the front side of the card or create your own image.
- To issue a card with a ready-made design, you need to choose the image you like from our catalog, which is located below
- To issue a card with your own design, you need to familiarize yourself with the terms of issue of cards with an individual design.
Terms of issue of cards with individual design
- File format: JPEG
- Image resolution: 300 dpi
- Maximum file size: 3 MB.
It is forbidden to use images containing:
- political slogans and symbols;
- advertising materials (including self-promotion), product samples, trademarks, including abbreviations, acronyms and / or symbols of any nature (except for the Bank's co-branding programs);
- materials protected by copyright;
- photographs or images of public people - famous musicians, writers, athletes, presenters, etc .;
- phone numbers, e-mail addresses;
- depiction of anti-social / prohibited groups, minorities;
- materials of a provocative and sexual nature;
- materials that offend cultural or religious feelings;
- images of any nature that can provoke card fraud;
- obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions, including in relation to gender, race, nationality, profession, social category, age, language of a person and a citizen;
- any images of alcoholic and alcohol-containing products, as well as tonic drinks, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, any accessories for smoking, weapons, cards, dice, roulette, slot machines, sweepstakes, and other attributes of gambling;
- flags, emblems, orders;
- medals, coins, banknotes, stamps, banknotes, incl. old and unused;
- images hiding the logo of the international payment system or the logo of ASIA ALLIANCE BANK, as well as the client's personal data;
- other images recognized by ASIA ALLIANCE BANK and / or the international payment system inadmissible for placement on a bank card.
The Client guarantees that he has the right to use and dispose of the provided image, including to provide it to the Bank for placement on the Card, and that such use of the image does not violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, including the rights of private intellectual property and other rights of owners ...
If the image on the Card is an object of copyright, the Client undertakes to reimburse the Bank for losses and expenses incurred in connection with the placement of this image on the Card. If in the process of using the Card the Bank becomes aware that the image used is an object of copyright, the Bank has the right to block this Card.
The issued card is handed over to the Client at the branch of the Bank where the account is opened for the Client. Upon receipt of the card, it is necessary to have with you an identity document of the Client. If the Card is opened in the name of the Client's authorized representative, the presence of the authorized person together with a document proving his identity is mandatory.
For the issue of a Card with an individual design, a commission is charged in accordance with the current Bank's Tariffs: http://aab.uz/uz/services/tariffs/ The commission can be paid at the branch of the Bank.