Tender documentation, Technical task.
1. JSCB “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK” announces a tender for the purchase of IT software that meets international standards for the implementation of the "Islamic Window" project.
2. The final value of the tender to be determined by the Customer shall be USD 510,000 (Five Hundred and Ten Thousand), without VAT, but including non-resident’s income tax.
3. The address where the tender will take place: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100011, Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, st. Makhtumkuli, #2A.
4. Organizer of the tender (Customer): JSCB "ASIA ALLIANCE BANK", legal address: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100011, Tashkent, Yashnabad district, st. Makhtumkuli, #2A.
5. Contact person of the Customer:
Head of the Department of Operation and Security of the Building of the Administrative Department O.A. Khon.
Address: Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, st. Makhtumkuli, #2A.
Phone: (+998 71) 231-60-63,
Fax: (+998 71) 289-55-33.
Contact persons for technical issues: Head of the Department of Information Technologies Isamutdinov Ilkhom Rakhmanovich. Tel: (99871) 231-60-56, e-mail: email@example.com.
And Chief Specialist of the Department for Cooperation with International Financial Institutions - Nizamidinov Mirzohid Muhammadaminovich (+998 71) 231-60-29, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, st. Makhtumkuli, #2A.
6. Requirements for the Bidder: Any supplier that meets the requirements of the bidding documents can be a Bidder.
7. Detailed information on the terms and conditions of the tender is provided in the tender documents attached to this announcement.
8. Receipt of tender documents is carried out through a special information portal (www.exarid.uzex.uz/).
9. Envelopes with tender proposals should be delivered to the following address by 1 February 2021: Republic of Uzbekistan, 100011, Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, Makhtumkuli street, #2A.