In order to develop remote services and to improve the quality of customer service, a list of providers of goods and services accepting payments through the MyAlliance mobile application for individuals has been added.
Now you can also pay:
- participation in BORIGA BARAKA quiz show;
- services of the Internet provider TNET;
- use of a free bulletin board on the website www.Megatorg.uz;
- use of the transport information server www.lardi-trans.uz;
- purchase of equipment on the website www.crediton.uz;
- Investment services (invest-funding, fundraising and crowd funding) on the website www.investme.uz
- use of information and entertainment services for users of mobile devices on the site www.mobitel.uz;
- purchases in the online store on the site www.unishop.uz;
- registration of electronic digital signature keys and issue of certificates of electronic digital signatures on the portal E-IMZO.UZ;
- listening to phonograms, video and audiovisual works through the mobile application SADO;
- The supplier's services for the provision of electronic program materials on the website www.abitur.uz.
A complete list of providers of goods and services that accept payment through a mobile application for individuals MyAlliance is hosted by: http://aab.uz/en/private/myalliance/