- Accounting for financial and economic activities of the Bank;
- Accounting, gathering reliable information on the status and changes in assets, liabilities, income and expenses of the bank, as well as the Bank's capital;
- Accounting and reporting on monetary circulation in all branches, including OPERU of the Bank;
- Organization of the emission and cash operations in the Bank’s branches;
- Coordination and control of activities of branches, development of proposals for the development and expansion of the branch network of the Bank.
In 1997 he graduated from the University of World Economy and Diplomacy in the field of International law.
In 2006 he graduated from the Higher Business School at the Academy of the State and Public construction under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the direction of Business Management.
He began his career in the banking sector in 1997.
1997 - 2006 worked in FSJCB "ASAKA". He served as a head of the Legal Department, Department of leasing operations.
2006-2007 he was the Director of the Leasing Company "Asaka-Trans-Leasing".
2007-2011 he worked in the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2011 - 2013 Deputy Chairman of the Board of OJSCB "Uzsanoatkurilishbank".
2013-2016 worked as a Deputy Director, Director of the Leasing Company "Uzavtosanoat-leasing" LLC.
2016-2018 was the first Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC "Uzagrotechsanoatholding".
In July 2018 he was approved for the position of the First Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.